Visit NAIS for novelties and technologies, new suppliers and manufacturers, professional networking with the community
February 5-6, 2020
Moscow, Crocus Expo
120+ exhibitors showcase at NAIS their best technologies and achievements in the field of the civil aviation infrastructure - meet products, projects and services from 14 countries of the world: passenger and cargo terminal equipment, ground support and airfield equipment, IT and security, design and construction, related services and business consulting for airlines, training organisations and industry regulators.
Meet and communicate, exchange ideas, experience and emotions, get inspired and develop your business in a pleasant business atmosphere with the help of our online tools.
Reasons to visit NAIS:
- Discover Russian market of the airport infrastructure
- Negotiate and make strategic decisions in the beginning of the year
- Investigate all possible offers and novelties both from industry flagships and newcomers
- Compare solutions and find the optimal one for your specific business needs
- Make new and strengthen existing business contacts
- Meet experts and get answers for questions of your professional interest
Register to NAIS
Dear visitors, attending the exhibition is free of charge.
Preliminary online registration is required.
- Representatives of airports, airlines, business aviation & other air carriers
- The civil aviation authorities and representatives of government bodies
- Researching and project institutes
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Investment and infrastructure funds
- Manufacturers and suppliers for the civil aviation industry
- Industry media, associations and unions
- Industry universities and training centres
To attend NAIS business program, please see the schedule of events and terms of participation by the following link:
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.
NAIS 2020 Days and Venue
5 February: 10:00 - 18:00
6 February: 10:00 - 17:00
Crocus Expo, Pavilion 2, Hall 7
By public transport:
Myakinino metro station (Line 3, Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya)
Exit № 2 (internal passage from the subway) and Exit № 3 (on the street)
Intersection of Moscow City Ring Road (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe Highway. The territory has free underground and surface parking.