Conference "Training of aviation personnel as the basis of the flight safety management system"
February 10, 2022, Crocus Expo, Pavilion 2
Conference "Training of aviation personnel as the basis of the safety management system"
Co-organizer: Rosaviation Flight Safety Inspection Department
Date and place:
Offline: February 10, 2022, Crocus Expo, Pavilion 2, Conference Hall H
- a new look at the human factor in the flight safety management system
- modern challenges and strategy for the development of the aviation personnel training system in the industry
- competence approach in ICAO standards, IOSA requirements, international practice
- CBTA/EBT - pilot training at a new level
- Russian realities. Adaptation of new approaches in relation to a large crew and domestic equipment
- competence approach in the analysis of the causes of aviation events
- THREAT AND ERROR MANAGEMENT –TEM) - threat and error management as an integral part of CRM
- RESILIENCE – stability, reliability of the crew in a rapidly developing aviation environment
Find this and other events in mobile app Reed Click
Enjoy breakthrough tech - use Reed Click, the official show's app - before, during and after the event!
- Fill up your personal agenda with stands and events of your interest - the entire show's content is in the app,
- Enjoy personalized matchmaking recommendations based on your profile - Reed Click runs with artificial intelligence,
- Scan on-stand badges and event barcodes - get your show days summary when the door closed,
- Get involved into your in-app upgrades - the more you use the app the nicer your gift from the Organiser.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.