Online registration for NAIS 2020 is open!
On February 5-6, 2020 at Crocus Expo, Moscow, for the seventh time the NAIS Civil Aviation Infrastructure Exhibition will open its doors to industry professionals!
NAIS is a quintessence of the achievements of Russian and foreign developments for the infrastructure of airports, airfields, helipads and landing sites, airlines and other aircraft owners.
Among the exhibitors of 2020 are industry leaders and new market players representing advanced technologies in IT and security, design and construction of facilities, equipment for airports and airfields, ground equipment and services for airlines, as well as industry organisations and authorities.
Travel Routes sector will traditionally feature airports and airlines that will demonstrate their latest achievements and negotiate the development of route networks.
As of today, the geography of the exhibitors presenting their latest solutions, services and equipment includes 14 countries: Belarus, China, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Netherlands, Norway, Russia and Switzerland.
Why visit NAIS? Choose any of the following reasons and devote at least one day to it:
- Discover the full picture of the Russian civil aviation infrastructure market
- Find effective solutions for your business and negotiate the best conditions for cooperation
- Find new partners or meet your current suppliers
- Improve the level of your professional competence at business program events
- Meet friends, colleagues and competitors
- Inspire by the unifying atmosphere of the event
Special spaces will also be arranged for all NAIS visitors during the two days of the exhibition:
- an innovative podium where participants will present their best achievements in the format of presentations and Q&A.
- Networking and negotiation space NAIS Network, where you can also pause and recharge your smartphones.
The exhibition will allow all exhibitors and visitors to expand their understanding of today's industry processes, trends and prospects in infrastructure development and build effective plans to reach their goals.