Participating with a stand? Learn about all the organisational aspects in our special materials. Please, look through and download materials on this page - the can help to prepare your team, stand and guests to the start of the show.
Please go through these materials even if you have already participated in the show.
Show these documents to colleagues whose work is connected with exhibiting at NAIS - it will help to avoid issues during preparations to the show.
The materials will be uploaded here soon
Requirements for on-stand activity
In June 2020, the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of the Russian Federation established recommendations for exhibitions and congresses (source, Russian). These recommendations are approved by the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation. Please pay attention to these requirement – they must be fulfilled at your stand to create a comfortable and safe environment for all exhibitors and visitors.
On-stand social distancing
The requirements determine the necessary distance of 1.5 m for every on-stand staff member at all stages: at the installation, during the show and the dismantling procedures. The number of people at the stand at any time cannot exceed 1 person per 2.25 sqm.
For example, there are 4 people only can be on a stand of 9 sqm at the same time. The same principle is used to determine the amount of exhibitor badges available for your company.
Masks, gloves and thermal screening
Each visitor and exhibitor must have an individual face mask and gloves to enter the show. It's required to change masks and gloves at least once every 3 hours.
We draw your attention to the thermal screening which is mandatory procedure for every stand. The responsible staff member from the exhibiting company is required to monitor the temperature of the on-stand team.
Every day before the show's doors open for visitors, the stand must be wet cleaned with disinfectants. All contact surfaces of the stand must be regularly (at least once every 2 hours) cleaned with disinfectants during the show.
At any time, sanitizer (dispensers or wet wipes) is required to be available at the stand.
Food & beverage, on-stand catering
Current regulations prohibit any catering and food service at the stand by both your staff and your guests. Also, the rules prohibit providing visitors with any kind of drinks, including tea and coffee.
Please note that there is no restriction on bottled water.
NAIS healthcare program
We make every effort to ensure that the event runs in a comfortable and safe atmosphere. At NAIS, we have organised the “Pure Result” program, which includes our efforts to cover our event with the healthy environment created for our visitors and exhibitors.
We control over the loading of the exhibition halls and the space organisation - both effective for onsite social distancing opportunity, as well as hand sanitizer is freely available throughout the event.
The event venue's staff provides thermal screening and masks and gloves check at the entrance to the complex, as well as the necessary ventilation and air exchange.
Use our brand to attract new customers and increase loyalty of the current ones!
Steps to do
- Publish news release about your participation in the show on your website: let your new and existing clients know that all of them can meet you at NAIS.
- Announce products, novelties and events that you are going to present at your stand. Here you will find the show's logo - don't hesitate to use it for promotion!
- Publish a banner at the website with a link to the registration page! You can find various sizes on this page: choose the best for your website and e-signature. Please, do not forget to put the relevant link to your banner.
- Sending e-shots to your database? Exhibiting at NAIS can be a valuable informational topic for one of them. Do not forget to put the show's logo or a banner into it!
Advertising & Special Programs
Highlight and stand out your brand and company.
Steps to do
- Together with the show manager determine the key goals for your company, and we will suggest the tailor made options to reach that goals in the best and most convenient way.
- Check if your company is a member of the Global Reach Airport Shows union and get priorities from our loyalty program.