Already an Exhibitor at NAIS?
Maximise your brand exposure
A pre-exhibition advertising campaign is a great opportunity to highlight your offer and increase your brand awareness before the show!
- Exhibitor Marketing Guide will tell you about all the possible advertising and sponsorship options that will help you distinguish your company from the rest and get the maximum effect on exhibition.
- Sponsorship will help solve specific tasks of promoting the company, attract traffic to the stand, increase loyalty and conducting a full-fledged advertising campaign among a targeted professional audience.
Please go through materials even if you have already participated in the show.
Show these documents to colleagues whose work is connected with exhibiting at NAIS - it will help to avoid issues during preparations to the show.
Step by step on how to Exhibit at the show
1. Complete your company profile
Fill out the company form in your personal account as much in detail as possible - and the information will instantly appear in the online exhibitor directory - one of the most visited pages on the website. As a rule, the audience of the event notices companies with full profiles 4 times more often.
Your profile will be automatically published on the exhibition website and in Reed Click App – official app of NAIS.
2. Register your staff
In Personal account Reed Click the option of getting badges for exhibitors is available to you.
Get badges for yourself and your team online, print them out in advance so that you can quickly and conveniently enter the exhibition hall without queuing at the reception.
The number of badges for your company depends on the selected stand size (square meters).
3. Download Reed Click App and learn operations
We recommend holding a small briefing for your team for easy and efficient work at the exhibition:
1.Tell them about how to download and login in the app.
2. Make sure each participant of your team has his/her own badge and all badges are authorized in the app.
3. Explain that scanning a visitor's badge is replacing the exchange of business cards.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC
4. Get valuable business information online with Reed Click
Congratulations! Now you can watch online how your standists is working at the show. After the exhibition, you will have access to analytics of stand attendance in the form of visual graphs for several parameters (geography, type of activity, position).