Exhibit at NAIS and get the priority attention from the industry
What happens at the Show
During 2 days both industry flagships and new market players showcase their best solutions in the main sectors of the civil aviation infrastructure development: equipment and technique, construction and security, IT and MRO, training and business development.
NAIS is the real opportunity to meet and conduct negotiations with a plenty of official representatives and delegations from airports, helicopter centres, air carriers and other manufacturers and suppliers.
Why exhibit at NAIS?
- You want to develop a new market and to expand the geography of supply
- You are planning to find new customers, partners and like-minded persons
- You want to maintain relationship with the current customers or strengthen your market position
- You have unique technologies and novelties and you want to increase awareness of them
- You want to promote your products and services not only onsite but long before the event and event after
Book a Stand at NAIS
Stand at NAIS means more than a space
- High level representation of the visitor audience - we do care about your potential clients
- Flawless organisation from the world leading event organiser - maximum for your comfortable and effective work at the stand
- We promote your company and your products among the audience - before, during and after the show
- Effective e-tools to promote your brand and products: online catalogue, mobile app, letters of
- recommendations for visitors, advertising opportunities at the website
- Special lounge for meetings
We are ready to contribute to your success.
Discover Russian civil aviation infrastructure challenges and trends in the very beginning of the year at NAIS!
Our core priority is the efficiency of participation for all the parties involved. That is why we strengthen our offline opportunities with online tools, which together gives a positive effect and comfortable participating. NAIS online services save your time and let you get maximum from event working days.
Advertising & Sponsorship
Set your goals at NAIS and use our tools and possibilities to increase the frequency of the contact with your target audience - regardless your stand space or location.
- Increase your brand awareness or strengthen your current status
- Get the priority attention of the exhibition and forum audience
- Let your potential customers to learn about you long before the show
- Prolong the effect with the help of NAIS online tools
Be there where your potential customers and partners are.
Dear exhibitors, thank you for choosing NAIS! Please pay an extra attention to the important stages of preparing to the exhibition,
as well as marketing opportunities to promote your brand.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 roubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.