Exhibit at NAIS and get the priority attention from the industry
What happens at the Show
During 2 days both industry flagships and new market players showcase their best solutions in the main sectors of the civil aviation infrastructure development: equipment and technique, construction and security, IT and MRO, training and business development.
NAIS is the real opportunity to meet and conduct negotiations with over 4000 professionals, including official representatives and delegations from Russian and internationals airports, airlines, industry orgranisations and other manufacturers and suppliers.
Benefits with stand at NAIS
- Get a fast-track to the Russian market of the airport infrastructure
- Find new customers, partners and like-minded professionals
- Represent your best technologies and increase their awareness among professional audience
- Maintain or strengthen your current market position
- Promote your brands and company long before and even after the event
- Flawless organisation from the world leading event orgarniser
Book a Stand at NAIS
Stand at NAIS means more than a space
- High level representation of the visitor audience - we do care about your potential clients
- Flawless organisation from the world leading event organiser - maximum for your comfortable and effective work at the stand
- We promote your company and your products among the audience - before, during and after the show
- Effective e-tools to promote your brand and products: online catalogue, mobile app, letters of
- recommendations for visitors, advertising opportunities at the website
- Special lounge for meetings
We are ready to contribute to your success.
Discover Russian civil aviation infrastructure challenges and trends in the very beginning of the year at NAIS!
Our core priority is the efficiency of participation for all the parties involved. That is why we strengthen our offline opportunities with online tools, which together gives a positive effect and comfortable participating. NAIS online services save your time and let you get maximum from event working days.
Advertising & Sponsorship
Set your goals at NAIS and use our tools and possibilities to increase the frequency of the contact with your target audience - regardless your stand space or location.
- Increase your brand awareness or strengthen your current status
- Get the priority attention of the exhibition and forum audience
- Let your potential customers to learn about you long before the show
- Prolong the effect with the help of NAIS online tools
Be there where your potential customers and partners are.
Dear exhibitors, thank you for choosing NAIS!
Please pay an extra attention to the important stages of preparing to the exhibition, as well as marketing opportunities to promote your brand.
1. Complete your company profile
Complete the company profile as detailed as possible – the information will instantly appear at the exhibitor directory - one of the top-visited website pages and other online services promoted through visitor audience:
- Recommended stands to learn more about in visitor registration form,
- Customized lists of matching stands for visitors on their entry tickets and badges,
- Matchmaking emails with the list to send individually to registered visitor database,
- Directory in Reed Click mobile app,
- Look-a-like exhibitors on every exhibitor’s page in website directory.
We actively contribute to media relations, so the information is being used in our press activities – news for the website and media releases.
2. Register your staff and learn operations
Create badges for every on-stand team member - it’s required at least to enter the show halls.
Make sure you’ve learned about all the organizational materials and regulations – you can find all details on the single webpage. Please pay attention that details may vary, so look through it even if you've already exhibited or read it previously.
Don't hesitate to share that with your on-stand team – this will help to avoid misunderstanding during the show and plan operations correctly.
Please feel free to use marketing materials of the show – it’s for you to work with your existing customer loyalty. With the show’s brand elements available via the link, you will easily invite your current and potential audience to join your on-stand activities, as well as highlight your participation in the market’s key event.
Benefit from using the show brand as honorable exhibitor!
3. Get valuable business information with Reed Click app
- Make your business data-driven! With the Reed Click app, you can scan the badges of your stand’s visitors to accumulate all statistics about them as nice-looking graphs by key attributes.
- Manage your team even if you're not onsite – see online statistics on their daily (or event hourly!) activity.
- Explore your competitors and market trends – full show directory together with interactive floorplan and onsite business program are always at your hand to get the most from the show.
- Human resources management attributes are integrated into the service – nice souvenirs await for your winners!
- As a part of Reed Click community, your company becomes a participant in the competition for the Best Stand ranking on the key industry event.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 roubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.